[Clipart] Regarding the possibility of hosting a contest

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:06:49 PDT 2007

On 4/4/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> What is the timeline? Can you provide some concrete times for this logo
> competition so we can plan it out and sync with you all.

We didn't have anything in mind, but what say you of one month, from
now until the 5 of May?  Too little time?  Too much?

> Would you consider running ccHost? ccHost has all the features you are
> seeking and would be a brilliant boost to this project. There is
> internationalization, it is specifically a CMS with community features
> and doesn't have to be assembled so much like joomla.

Really?  Joomla is indeed a mess, and I'm not happy of using it (I'm
the one working on the web site currently); more like I didn't find
any good alternative until now.  I'll give a fair try to ccHost.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Best regards to everyone in the list,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves,
Xiph.Org Foundation