[Clipart] A cartography initiative? Who backs me?

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Sun Dec 9 23:59:59 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Awesome! I'm down...we should totally start this monthly theme thing
> again on ocal...lets do it! What do we need to do?

Basically, I think we need some people willing to contribute clipart.
The rest is PR: our blogs, planets, forums... easy.

Maybe some motivational thing, to get the people willing to contribute
to a certain theme?
I don't know, I re-uploaded my 32 cartography clipart images from the
old site and a few new images (some borders), I have some more in my
mind but have also a lot of unrelated things to pursue. What gets upper
on the queue is a motivational thing, a monthly theme in an area I like
may be enough motivation for me.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/