[Clipart] ccHost now completely live!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 5 15:37:26 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 17:49 -0200, Leonardo Cunha wrote:
> I have a question, maybe a stupid one. Sorry.
> I remember that there were a lot of cliparts upload AFTER the last
> package was released and BEFORE the ccHost upload system was online.
> Some of them were even corrupted (0 KB), I think.
> My question is: what was done to those files? Where can I find them?
> Thanks a lot, congratulations for the excellent work and sorry for my
> bad English!
>
> Leonardo Cunha

Most of these should be available here: http://openclipart.org/incoming

Otherwise, there were several broken ones that are in an error file. We
need to go through that log file and save out the files and see what we
don't have and then take action...yes, that should do it...Ryan, can you
add that to our todo list...

Jon