[Clipart] PD license

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 00:31:52 PDT 2009

I'm not lawyer, but I think 'irreversible' means 'irreversible'. When you
talk about 'company comes along, grab it, copyright it..' it's sounds like —
'I've been freed from jail, but Evil Judge comes along, grabs me and jailed
me again for same crime'. It's nonsense.

--
C уважением, Коптев Олег
With respect, Koptev Oleg

Jabber ID - koptevoleg at jabber.ru