[Clipart] Fwd: misuse of one of our images

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jun 21 17:43:34 PDT 2010

Hi all, what do you guys think about this? Can a librarian look into
this issue? Liftarn submitted this...

While normally a lawyer would advise us to keep this all private, we
should discuss this stuff when it happens.

Ron has been cool about this, but we should definitely look into if
this is a problematic clipart, and respond or delete it.

Liftarn, are you on this list? Bassel, did you get the emailing users
capability added? We really need to be able to message artists and
others now to get info about cliparts.

Thanks!

Jon