[Clipart] Fwd: misuse of one of our images

Jarod Russel JarodR at gmx.de
Mon Jun 21 18:56:48 PDT 2010

If I  remember correctly one of liftarn's submissions was in doubt
before. Maybe somebody remembers the red pirate ship graphic from
radicalgraphics.com

It seems to be gone now. In the quick look I had on his submission just
now it looks like most or all of his submissions are traced images from
other websites. Often wiki.commons but I found another image from
radicalgraphics and several from other sites. Maybe a librarian should
look over the whole collection.