[compiz] possible workspacehandling bug

Daniel Johansson danjo133 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:59:30 PDT 2006

Ravi: I'm not sure, my problem is only with displaying the windows,
they don't move around if I don't tell them to.

Mike: Hm, setting vertical size to 2 in compiz settings manager didn't
solve the problem for me. I'll check out beryl some more when they get
their page back up, thanks for the tip!

//Daniel