[compiz] Bug in otherScreenGrabExist?

Danny Baumann dannybaumann at web.de
Thu May 3 22:10:24 PDT 2007

Hi,

> I am fairly sure that this is just a bug in the codes logic, but
> I thought I should check first
>
> I noticed that the function was always returning true if only
> one grab is checked for (maybe other cases too)
>
> If nobody shouts I shall commit it because the behaviour in
> my plugin is now as expected.

In this case you expect a screenGrabExist function that returns TRUE if
any of the listed plugins has a screen grab - at least that's what your
code does ;-)
If you return TRUE if name != NULL this means you return TRUE if the
currently compared screen grab (in the loop) matches one of your listed
plugin names.
otherScreenGrabExist is supposed to return TRUE if any _other_ plugin
than those listed has a screen grab.

Regards,

Danny