[compiz] removing string restrictions

Quinn Storm livinglatexkali at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:44:13 PDT 2007

With an easy metadata setup, this sounds like a very good idea in my opinion.
Restricted string options are a pain especially for i18n, as obviously the
restricted values are in C/en_US but we need to display to the end user the
proper i18n'd value, which would be far easier in this method, as the value
in this method is the int and the text is merely pretty-printing.  (it
seriously cleans up the API to any relevant settings library such as libccs)