[compiz] state plugin

Robert Carr racarr at beryl-project.org
Thu May 17 17:11:37 PDT 2007

The Compiz-scheme can function as a state plugin of sorts. It embeds
the Guile interpreter for the Scheme language in to a Compiz plugin
and provides bindings/hooks in to events.

You can find it at http://gitweb.opencompositing.org
(compcomm/plugins/compiz-scheme) it has an example startup file with
commented snippets including state like usage and a few other
documentation and tutorial files.

As to porting the original state plugin, there isn't really any
documentation on ... anything, though I think the winrules plugin
(also at gitweb.opencompositing.org) does something similar.