[CREATE] Second proposition: Stuttgart

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Thu Apr 20 11:57:32 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 10:03 -0400, Louis Desjardins wrote:

> I can only think of working harder with the sponsors so we can get
> "most" people to cross the oceans and participate.

The key to making this happen is to identify, fairly early, who the key
participants/contributors to the event will be... and figure out roughly
what it will cost to get them to the event at sponsor's expense.  Then
that came become part of the event budget and can be directly discussed
with sponsors.

Bdale