[CREATE] OpenDocument. Was: [Gimp-developer] Photoshop PSD 6 format Spec / Gimp XCF format Spec

Nicu Buculei nicu at nicubunu.ro
Fri Mar 3 01:50:53 PST 2006

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> What I
> wanted to propose & work on after my 1.5 release is the following:
>
> Cooperating on get an OpenDocument specification for layered raster images
> done and into the OASIS OpenDocument standard. Krita would use that format
> for its native format, of course, as all of KOffice is moving to
> OpenDocument.

I am a member of the OpenDocument Fellowship
(http://opendocumentfellowship.org), an organization promoting
OpenDocument and also developing some projects around it (see
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/Main/CurrentActivities)

There are people who can bring your project to the OASIS TC or even who
can sponsor people interested in joining the TC.

--
nicu