[CREATE] Hello, again, from Inkscape

Jon A. Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Wed Mar 15 00:11:03 PST 2006

Hi,

I just wanted to drop a quick note that I'd be at the Libre Graphics
Meeting. There will be a few of us, but some things I've personally
been dealing with lately are interoperability with other
applications, drag-n-drop, copy-n-paste and also color.

Also... I'd done some of the recent icon work, including the icon
preview dialog and improving Inkscape support for stock items and
standard themes. So I can say for sure that the intent is there to
catch up with shared items use. I've already been starting to follow
Tango (you may have seen Tango's palette show up in the 0.43 Inkscape
release).

Oh, and aside from my current Inkscape work, I've also done
multimedia work in the past, including various MIDI based systems.