[CREATE] Re: raw processing

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Mar 22 01:12:40 PST 2006

What about using Krita and similiar advanced editors as an external editor
for images on ocassion?

Scribus, for instance, makes it very easy to tell, which app to use for
editing loaded images. Thus Scribus focus on its strength and provides
additional features.

Would this be a way for digicam? Hey, to make applications interact each
with the other seamless, is the goal of this list.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas