[CREATE] Reimbursement LGM 2007 - Update

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:00:45 PDT 2007

To: All Team-Authorised Sponsored Participants to LGM 2007

Hi,

We are finally getting to the point where reimbursement for the flight
expenses of LGM 2007 will take place. I have a written confirmation by the
latest sponsor that we will get the money from them during the week of June
25. Payment process will then take place and should be completed within days
after we receive that last check.

I would like to have this process as simple as possible on my part, thus
doing it in one single operation with the bank that will issue the bank
drafts.

For this I need your help.

If you haven't sent me your proof of purchase for your flight, please do so
asap. A PDF of the e-ticket is fine as well as a scan of a regular ticket or
whatever you think consitute a good proof of the actual amount you paid. If
anything, please write me off-list.

I also need your full mailing address as I will write it on the envelope
sent to you. Please don't forget postal code and country. Also, have your
name written in full as it will appear on the bank draft. No nicks here! :)

For people from Brazil, Poland, Ukraine and Russia, I need the full bank
wire information including bank name, address, contact, phone and fax number
and your bank account number. This is necessary because for these countries
we will proceed with wire transfer, directly into your account.

Bank drafts will be issued in the currency of your choice, when possible.
Euros and US dollars are obvious options but don't be afraid to ask for any
other currency and I will check with the bank what is possible. In any
event, I will let you know personnaly and we'll pick the better solution
together.

I will be in touch to confirm the amount to each of you before the end of
the process, so there is no mistake.

I thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Louis

p.s. May I ask that the responsible person for each team makes sure this
message gets through and reaches all people they have put on their list.
Thanks.

--
Louis Desjardins
Président