[CREATE] LGM 2009 update

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:35:45 PST 2009

2009/1/22 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>

> I don't believe this is in order? You want to step up to plate on? Ill help
> as well post draft, getting sponsors and all the press marketing stuff.

Great!

>  Louis what do you think? We might setup a quick call about these things
> to coordinate for max impact.

Absolutely! Plus, when possible, the faster we get the reactions from the
various actors (us, in fact!!!), the better, to keep the momentum! So when
an idea pops up, quick comments are welcomed.

For the sponsors, we can set up a small team and coordinate the efforts.
Plus, I believe we're going to need a Pledgie Campaign again this year.
Let's put that together.

How does that sound?

Cheers!

Louis