[CREATE] KOffice profiles license

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Thu Jan 22 14:36:01 PST 2009

Hub - I recall that discussion and I know that it was passed on to the
powers that be.  I haven't looked at the updated language recently - have
you?

As far as the "Adobe RGB" profile available on that web site - it is indeed
in violation of our copyrights for that name (if nothing else) and we are
taking the appropriate steps.

ON THE OTHER HAND - I can say that Adobe has been working with the ISO to
publish the technical details of the Adobe RGB profile so that "clones" can
be correctly and legally produced.  I expect that standard to be published
sometime this year.

Leonard Rosenthol
Adobe Systems