[CREATE] Blender as video editor

Jeff web.kiddo at free.fr
Mon Mar 2 14:38:16 PST 2009

I'm the guy who proposed to do a talk on PiTiVi, I guess I'd love to
have a "competing" talk that shows me how to use blender as a video
editor. I gave up each time I tried it in the past, and the fact that it
doesn't use gstreamer to handle codecs turned me off quite a bit; I
would be interested in seeing someone doing a neat, exhaustive
demonstration of video editing on Blender for "regular users" as the
intended audience (but then, I guess most LGM attendants are not "normal
users"...).