[CREATE] OpenRaster vs. FXG? :)

Andy Fitzsimon andrew at fitzsimon.com.au
Wed May 13 05:39:16 PDT 2009

wow,  I'm never typing on my phone again.  sorry about that.

And thanks for the clarification Leonard.

So, its a good guess that free software wont have influence in the
making of this format (for the benefit of its own features)  But the
good news is its likely that if documented enough, we'll be able to
implement and translate the majority of features anyway.

we can do the 'inkscape trick' and maintain an open raster namespace
that performs advanced functionality on top of the base features of
this format.  I guess then it just depends how the adobe tools end up
parsing files with attributes it doesnt recognise (should just ignore
them)

so what's this OpenRaster vs FXG stuff...  we should have both.

Andy