[CREATE] LGM 2010: sponsoring

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Nov 3 22:41:14 PST 2009

On Tuesday 03 November 2009, Dave Neary wrote:

> General benefactors:
> * Stichtige NLnet
> * Mark Shuttleworth (no harm in trying again, and with Ubuntu Studio,
> there might even be a business case to be made for Canonical)
> * Acquia maybe?
>
> Commercial Linux multimedia companies (free software)
> * Fluendo (if we can broaden the reach of the conference to include
> video streaming)
> * Collabora (video editing)
> * Canonical (see above)
> * Novell (they have some interest in multimedia)
> * KO GmbH (developers of OpenOffice, including Krita)

Last year Trolltech/Qt Software/Nokia supported the LGM at the last moment. I
know that the person contacted back then has asked to be contacted earlier
this year. TT/Qt Software does lots of cool graphics stuff, so that's an
angle, and they like to see software using their stuff showcased. Contact me
privately for contact details.