[CREATE] Open Source Fashion Software Update

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 19:13:24 PDT 2010

Thank you Alexandre for the news story on inkscape.org

And Jon, a fashion show next LGM would be both excellent and goofy. 'goofy'=
'geeky' + ridiculous amounts of beer

I'll develop some more men's designs, and and then jump ahead to create the
website for user login, measurement input and storage, and listing of
patterns  for custom svg or pdf download with instructions.  At some point
I'll be able to handle special requests for patterns.  And be available to
answer any questions about construction.

Eventually I'll have to develop the extensions, icons, toolbar, help files,
and interface so that designs can be developed by other users, and they can
post their designs on the website, too.  It's the design that requires the
'old ways' and is not so well known.

But anyone is welcome to download the current files.  If they can read my
clunky code, they can change the extensions to draw what they want.

- Susan