[CREATE] Meeting with SVG Working Group Around LGM

Doug Schepers doug at schepers.cc
Tue Jan 12 08:31:19 PST 2010

Hi, Pierre-

Pierre Huyghebaert wrote (on 1/12/10 8:16 AM):
> I begin to print the banana shaped stickers with logo "Brussels loves
> svg"!

I will need a bunch of those stickers. :)

>Welcome Doug, we reserve a room!

We will have our own meeting space, but if there is space at the
conference venue, that might be more convenient for everyone.  We were
planning on this being an all-day meeting either the day before or the
day after LGM.... would it be possible to hold it at the LGM venue?

Regards-
-Doug