[CREATE] Meeting with SVG Working Group Around LGM

Pierre Huyghebaert pierre at speculoos.com
Tue Jan 12 09:17:14 PST 2010

Resalut Doug,

On 12 janv. 2010, at 17:31, Doug Schepers wrote:

> Hi, Pierre-
>
>> Welcome Doug, we reserve a room!
>
> We will have our own meeting space, but if there is space at the conference venue, that might be more convenient for everyone.  We were planning on this being an all-day meeting either the day before or the day after LGM.... would it be possible to hold it at the LGM venue?

I know the place and I really think that there is room for it. I just don't know the precise arrangement on dates, even if we're thinking about preparation workshops, etc. I check with Femke (back in Brussels next week) and the Pianofabriek and i'll get back to you. We're already impatients!
Cheers!

Pierre