[CREATE] Translation of LG magazine and other simple ways to get involved in design with free software

Lila Pagola lilapagola at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:54:48 PDT 2010

Hi everybody,

In the next days, I'm going to do some short talks about free software
for design, including my experience at the great LGM 2010 at Brussels.
As talks would take place in both schools where I teach, I would like
to set some simple ways to contribute for my students.

One I could imagine right now is invite them to get involved in the
translation of some material, such us FLoss Manuals, but also the LG
magazine. Language is a kind of effective barrier for participating
for design students here...

I think a wiki could be an easy and quick way to create an environment
for collaborative translation, open not just to my students, but also
to anybody and any language.
I was wondering if it's possible to use the create wiki for this?

Talks are next week, so I hope is something simple to set in a few days.
Help or suggestions are welcome!

best,