[CREATE] Translation of LG magazine and other simple ways to get involved in design with free software

Lila Pagola lilapagola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:01:24 PDT 2010

> We're using the Create wiki for translations and this works pretty well
> indeed.

Hi everybody,
Thanks for answers and suggestions!
I have already added an "item" Translations in the LG section of the
wiki, and I'm starting the spanish translation of the main page of the
wiki, just for starting for any place.

So, I hope the place for the translations is ok, or please, move it
where you think is better placed.
Thanks for the ideas of contributing with design. I have thought to
show openclipart, but I didn't know the GNU resource.
And regarding to LG 1.1, indeed it's perfect to have two options: a
call for contributions for those who can prepare something in english,
and the invitation to translate, the LG #0 and the next one.

Maybe in a second step, we can call contributions locally in native
languages, and translate some of them for participating of the
issue... maybe after a kind of selection process ... I don't know.

So, let's see the "effect" of the proposal after next Friday.
Best!