[CREATE] LGM 2012 Travel Expenses

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu May 10 05:43:52 PDT 2012

hi

since somody is against changing the rule after the lgm has taken place,
i retract my proposition.

we should stick to the pro-rata rule we had until now.

but i'd like make the process of reimbursement faster: no need to wait a
20 days for sending in the requests.
end of next week should be enough.

i can activate the form for the reimbursement this evening.

ciao
a.l.e