[CREATE] getting feedback from the projects @ lgm 2012

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu May 10 08:11:54 PDT 2012

hi

we would like to get a feedback from each project having participated
at the LGM.

on the one side this will help us prepare a final press release.
on the other side we will use the information to figure out what
the participants did at the LGM and use those facts to promote our
meeting in the future.

does anybody have time to help us collecting and process the
information?

currently the following tasks are planned:

- writing an mail to be sent to each participant of the LGM 2012 (a
  draft is to be found at the end of this mail)

- preparing a form where people can submit the information.
  the following fields are already planned:
  - Name of the project
  - List of people at the LGM
  - Author(s) of the rapport
  - A Catch Phrase / Title
  - Description of your LGM (achievements, how it is important for
    you, ...)
  - Remarks to the organizers
  - Up to 3 pictures can be uploaded.
  Any comments?

- sending the email to each participant (i have a list of people having
  registered)

- make sure that at least the most relevant projects submit a rapport.

- evaluate the rapports and write a final press release.

- prepare a rapport to be sent to our sponsors and to be shown to
  the next year's LGM potential sponsors.

so, does anybody want to volunteer for any of those tasks?

any other comments on those tasks?

have a nice evening
a.l.e

--- 8< ---
Hi all,

We need to put together a final report that will help us in all our
communications with sponsoring organisations, whether they are
corporate, non-profit or public.

From each team present at LGM 2012 we need a short text telling in a
lively manner, including a good quote to summarize, what was
accomplished at LGM this year and how important LGM is in the
development cycle of your project. Get to the point. It doesn’t have
to be long. It only has to say the important things!

Of course, your very welcome to publish the summary also in your Blog
or Website.

Please write and send before Friday, May 18.

Thanks again for participating!
--- >8