[CREATE] Fw: [scribus] Swatchbooker project needs some help

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jan 16 00:34:34 PST 2016

Ah, that's where the project went! We actually have improving palettes on our todo for the next release:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T112

And I thought the swatchbooker project was dead. I'm mainly interested in the file format, though, not directly in the Python gui. But I'll try to take a look.

Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org