[CREATE] Fw: [scribus] Swatchbooker project needs some help

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jan 16 00:59:17 PST 2016

The link should be open now... Phabricator is still a bit experimental. By the way, on the subject of resources -- I'd really like to move to a more modern resource format for everything, one that includes at least a GUID for every resource.

Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org