Glib interface: dbus_g_object_type_install_info()

Claessens Xavier x_claessens at skynet.be
Mon Nov 7 09:12:59 PST 2005

Hi,
I'm writing a plugin which uses DBUS. At initialisation I call

dbus_g_object_type_install_info(...,&dbus_glib_remote_object_object_info)

But when unloading the plugin (via dlclose)
dbus_glib_remote_object_object_info become unvalide and cause GLib to
crash.

So i'm looking for something like dbus_g_object_type_uninstall_info()
which I call before dlclose(). How can I do that ?

Thanks,
Xavier Claessens.