Problems with dbus_fake_mutex

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Nov 23 00:49:54 PST 2006

Hello,

During our work on the win32 port, we found a problem with dbus_fake_mutex_foo() - functions. Because they're only fake functions, it is possible that one thread looks something and another thread wants to access the locked variable. Instead waiting for unlock, the thread throws an assert().
Now I wonder why you added those fake mutexes. You should get the same problems on linux too (not that often because we use more locks)...

Christian