[patch] Python-dbus finish implementing deferred methods

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 08:14:23 PST 2007

Here is a patch that implements the DeferredMethod queue for async calls
waiting for Introspect to return.  Before we balked on implementing it
because calls return almost immediately on fast machines and the old
queuing code was causing issues.  We opted for correctness over
performance.  Now that the OLPC uses it the effects became more
noticeable (understatement of the year).  This does not magically help
apps run faster.  One still needs to program with async calls.  What
this fixes is that async calls are now truly async.