[patch] Python-dbus finish implementing deferred methods

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Sun Jan 14 07:09:03 PST 2007

I've asked J5 on IRC not to apply that patch, since it can cause
methods to be called with incorrect parameters. I'll try to look at it
next week and produce a correct version, if J5 hasn't already by then.

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 at 13:54:01 -0600, tsuraan wrote:
> Does this fix the issue where an exported function called remotely cannot
> return until all its dbus calls have completed?  I.e, when a function is
> called that then calls, in a thread, another function over the dbus and
> returns immediately, the function really won't return until its function
> that was called in a separate thread finishes.  Does this patch resolve
> that?

I'm not sure that I understood that. Could you provide a simple test case that
should work, but doesn't, and describe what it ought to do?

Thanks,
	Simon