Segmentation fault when calling dbus from java. Need help

Andrejus Chaliapinas a.chaliapinas at
Thu Apr 17 11:04:46 PDT 2008

Hi Matt,

Where could I find unix.jar, debug-disable.jar, hexdump.jar supposed to be
in /usr/share/java by Makefile? Do you have binary dbus-java v2.4
distribution in form of jars already for JDK 5/6?

I hope I could try that pure Java version, but thought maybe someone could
quickly tell me why Java-JNI-Dbus way doesn't work looking at my provided

Thank you,