Segmentation fault when calling dbus from java. Need help

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Thu Apr 17 11:11:45 PDT 2008

On Thu Apr 17 21:04, Andrejus Chaliapinas wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Where could I find unix.jar, debug-disable.jar, hexdump.jar supposed to be
> in /usr/share/java by Makefile? Do you have binary dbus-java v2.4
> distribution in form of jars already for JDK 5/6?

Read the README or the website I linked to in my other email, they both
point to:

   http://www.matthew.ath.cx/projects/java/

I don't have binaries to hand, but I have uploaded them to Debian and
compiled versions are available from there:

   http://packages.debian.org/sid/libdbus-java
   http://packages.debian.org/sid/libdbus-java-doc
   http://packages.debian.org/sid/dbus-java-bin
   http://packages.debian.org/sid/libmatthew-debug-java
   http://packages.debian.org/sid/libunixsocket-java

> I hope I could try that pure Java version, but thought maybe someone could
> quickly tell me why Java-JNI-Dbus way doesn't work looking at my provided
> stack.

I'm sorry, I can't without looking at the code itself. Believe me when I
say I've tried and it will be a WORLD OF PAIN.

Use my nice Java API I spent ages writing. It will make it all easy
for you.

Matt

--
www.matthew.ath.cx