An Interface for the communication between Web Services and theD-Bus system

sumeet.pawnikar at wipro.com sumeet.pawnikar at wipro.com
Mon Jun 2 00:51:58 PDT 2008

Hi Thomas,

I am interested in this Web Services and D-Bus Communication System.
I would like to develop one application which will interact with
Cell/Mobile devices which supports Web application with supported D-Bus
systems.
We can transmit the messages wireless using Bluetooth to Remote Mobile
Devices supported Web Application trough D-Bus.\
I am referring the source code provided, I will definately reply.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sumeet