dbus-java-2.6 No signal notification

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Tue Nov 3 16:11:51 PST 2009

On Tue Nov 03 15:50, pgodin wrote:
> Thanks to everyone (in fact only Kees offered some kind of support but
> hey, I'm forgiving) my problem is now solved.
>
> The public static class defined in the object implementing the
> DbusInterface must define the signal using an undocumented, additional
> parameter.

Ah, yes, sorry I've been a bit busy to look over this. It's mentioned
in the docs [0]:

"For the reflection to work, a Signal declare a single constructor of
the correct type. The constructor must take the object path they are
being emitted from as their first (String) argument, followed by the
other parameters in order. They must also call the superclass
constructor with the same parameters. A full definition of a signal can
be seen in figure 5."

Matt

0. http://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-java/dbus-java/dbus-javase4.html#x17-170004

--