activation and shutdown

Kees Jongenburger kees.jongenburger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:56:44 PST 2009

Hi

I am making use of DBus activation to launch processes when needed.
Overall I followed Raphaël Slinckx tutorial that can be found here
http://raphael.slinckx.net/blog/documents/dbus-tutorial

Next to activation I also would like my application to shutdown when
"done". How is this best done? I am mainly worried about
synchronization issues for example
what happens if I decide to  shutdown my service but at the same time
somebody calls on me? will activation take this into account?

The most simple way I can shutdown now is to simply stop running after
one method is served will that work?

Greetings