dbus remaining windows port issues was Re: moving file descriptor passing into a header

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at bluewin.ch
Wed Apr 21 06:16:03 PDT 2010

Actually, as for us in the GNOME world, it is used in evolution and it
seems to work quite ok. We seem to be also bitten time to time with the
#2 problem, so we are happy to see that Romain wants to sell his house
to fix it :)

BTW: would it be possible to try another 1.3.x release tarball. I have
in my repositories
<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/windows:/mingw:/win32/openSUSE_Factory/> a 1.3.0 version with a huge patch bringing it to the current master level. And I would not mind to replace it with a fresh blood.

Cheers

Fridrich