Link(s) for Windows ports of D-Bus ?

rony rony at wu.ac.at
Tue Mar 20 07:42:39 PDT 2012

Dear all,

thank you really very much for your insights and hints, which I really appreciate a lot!

Will try to explore the Windows KDE-D-Bus as hinted by Andre Heinecke
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/kde-windows/files/dbus/> and by Siraj Razick.

The aim is to find somewhere a maintained D-Bus Windows binary which non-Linux-programmers (or
non-C++-programmers) can download and install. Probably there is a need of some sort of a readme
which explains on how to install and setup the Windows KDE version of D-Bus.

---rony