Compilation and installation of the dbus-java-dbus-java-parent-3.0.2

Bogdan bogdan at lotko.at
Fri Aug 23 13:00:47 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am going to install and to test the dbus-java-dbus-java-parent-3.0.2.

The "mvn test" seems to work (with some small errors).

Then I've noticed the two almost identical directories:

./dbus-java/src/main/resources/

and

./dbus-java/target/classes/

with Makefiles.

In the INSTALL it is stated, that for the successful compilation, the
http://www.matthew.ath.cx/projects/java/ libraries are necessary.

I thought, these libraries are part of the old implementation (2.7.x
versions), which in turn in not compatible (according to the README.md
file) with this library.

Could you please explain the dependencies between the project and these
two directories and describe the steps of the full installation?

Thank you for your help,

with best regards,

Bogdan