Dbus application consumes full cache memory , during Tx and Rx of message using Dbus API- Memory leak

Lawrence D'Oliveiro ldo at geek-central.gen.nz
Tue Aug 15 01:45:12 UTC 2023

On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 16:16:25 +0530, deepak jewargi wrote:

> I have implemented a dbus application using dbus-1 API's on the linux
> platform.
>
> Facing issues ,when we run conftinuously in a loop. dbsu Tx (public)and
> dbus Rx (subscribe)  runs out of cache memory  and  both Tx and Rx
> getting terminated  attached source and header files,

Is there something missing? I see no main(). Also I notice you are
using threads. Mixing D-Bus calls across threads is not
recommended--you should confine them to your main thread. Not sure what
your “event2” framework is, either. Are you sure that works OK?

Here <https://github.com/ldo/slow_dbus_server> is a completely
self-contained example of using D-Bus with threads, written in straight
C and using standard poll(2) calls to manage its event loop.