Dbus application consumes full cache memory , during Tx and Rx of message using Dbus API- Memory leak

Simon McVittie smcv at collabora.com
Thu Aug 31 12:55:26 UTC 2023

On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 at 16:16:25 +0530, deepak jewargi wrote:
> I have implemented a dbus application using dbus-1 API's on the linux
> platform.

List moderator note:

I rejected a follow-up email with a 1.5M attachment. I appreciate the
attempt to provide more information, but please don't send large
attachments to all 700+ subscribers to this mailing list.

If you would like dbus list subscribers to help to solve a problem with an
application, please put its source code somewhere else (perhaps Github
or some file-hosting site) and send a link with details to the list.

You are more likely to get help if you can reduce the application down to
the minimum amount of code that can still reproduce the issue, because
most subscribers have many other responsibilities, and not everyone
will have the time available to read this amount of code. The process
of reducing it down to a minimal reproducer is also likely to help you
to locate where the problem is, without necessarily needing our help.

    smcv