double buffering

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Sun May 15 15:41:23 PDT 2005

On Sunday 15 May 2005 18:21, Jon Smirl wrote:
> We don't have a way to create a single vs double buffered surface

You're right, EGL hides this in the native window system interface by saying
that the Window you pass it has to have been created with the appropriate
visual already.  So either we need to expose this explicitly for screen
surfaces by adding an enumerant to the EGL config list, or we need to just do
the right thing behind the scenes and always create screen surfaces with both
a front and a back buffer.

- ajax