[Fontconfig] Support emoji fonts

Guo Yunhe guoyunhebrave at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:58:05 UTC 2016

Got reply from Unicode mail list. From their suggestion, the Japanese
emoji by DoCoMo, KDDI, SoftBank, could be such a necessary subset.
http://unicode.org/Public/UCD/latest/ucd/EmojiSources.txt/
/

    /​At this point, the original set of Japanese emoji has long since
    been surpassed. The recommendation is to support the set of emoji in
    the data files referenced by
    //http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr51///. There's much more
    information about various choices there./
    /
    /
    /Note that there is a proposed new version that will be discussed in
    early November, at
    //http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr51/proposed.html//​, with
    additional emoji focused around gender support./

    /
    Mark
    /

在 2016年09月08日 03:44, suzuki toshiya 写道: