[fdo] remote desktop on X?

Marty A marty at aaronkwok.net
Mon Sep 20 19:04:24 UTC 2004

Hi, I'm a linux newbie. I just finally got a working install of
Fedora yesterday.

My question to the list is - how can I get my WindowsXP machine to
login to an X Windows Gnome or KDE session on my Fedora machine? I've
tried VNC, but it's really laggy over the wireless connection in my
house. I want to be able to login to my Fedora box from work,
connecting over the internet. Can anyone give me some pointers on how
to do this or where to read more about it.

Thanks,

p.s. sorry if this is the wrong question for this list.

marty