Free 3D Game Maker For Kids&Adults + Need Your Support!

Platinum Arts platinumarts at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:12:04 PST 2009

Thanks for all of your help :)  Also nice e-mail response time, that was
incredible!!!!  Hopefully it does make it into Ubuntu.  Hopefully we can get
it in other distros too if people are interested :D  Talk to you soon :)
-mike
http://kids.platinumarts.net

--
http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net Free Open Source 3D Game Maker / Game Design