Platinum Arts Sandbox 2.3 Patch + top 100 finalist + linux conference presentation

Platinum Arts platinumarts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:00:09 PST 2009

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know there are some updates at the site:
http://kids.platinumarts.net

Thanks to some kids pointing it out there were some bugs in the save the
princess maps in 2.3  There is now a patch :)

Also we have been voted as one of the top 100 mods/games out of over 5k.  If
anyone is interested in helping us please check out the site for more
details.  I think this is a great chance to get Sandbox more credibility and
with it a chance to get Sandbox into more schools and to more kids
worldwide.

We also presented at Miniconf in Australia yesterday :)  Check out the
homepage for a picture of all the happy attendees haha.  Take care and thank
you for your time!
-mike
PS to the slackware guy I think I will have to get you that src package by
the weekend, I am overwhelmed today.