Free 3D Game Maker For Kids&Adults + Need Your Support!

Platinum Arts platinumarts at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:04:58 PST 2009

If you don't mind I would like to prepare you a version for you that I will
put on the webpage.  The reason is I just want to make sure you have
everything you need in there, plus the license is outdated and news the
newer one, which much more resembles the debian free one.  (The current one
in there is really old and I have been forgetting to change it). It would
need to be its own folder on there anyway to directly link to the source.
We do have an open svn but the code right now is unstable.  There is a lot
going on today but I should hopefully have that folder for you up tomorrow,
which you can directly link to.

The main reason for the counter is just to see how many people downloaded it
to see how interested it is getting.  On the old webpage I put the counter
numbers on the site, which I will be doing for this site too at some point
soon.

Thanks for your interest and take care!
-mike
http://kids.platinumarts.net