Status of island-track copyright

Constantin Pelikan constantin.pelikan at rub.de
Fri Jan 30 04:13:26 PST 2009

Woo, that's quite a little frustrating since Auria and I thought
everything was ok with the 0.5 content and put a lot of effort into
keeping new content compatible with Debian.
OK, what can we do now? Asking imageafter for relicensing is probably
waste of time, so we should really try to recreate this textures or at
least those that we moved to data/textures and create a package without
island-track for Debian (move it to addon).

Sad,

Constantin